Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IT'S SUMMER!!! YAY!!

June 19-21- Took a quick trip to Lake Powell with the family! (Minus Ani and Nate) We camped up Weatherill Canyon by Dangling Rope Marina. Our family does not camp and Mom made that very clear at 2 in the morning one night as the boat was crashing into the canyon wall because the anchor had come lose. She started yelling that she just wanted to be in a hotel room!
We still had a blast; swimming up canyons, getting stuck in the boat up canyons, hiking to Rainbow Bridge, riding the Molecule. Ashlen even learned
how to wake skate! YAY Ashie! Amazingly, I didn't even get
that burned this time!

Andrew and cousin Tera and me on the Molecule! Loved it!
(Not the scraped elbows though)!
Captain Jim at our camp



Tera, Mom, Ash and Me at Rainbow



Our amazing view from camp!

8 comments:

Anika said...

Am- I'm so proud of your post! You did such a great job! Love the pictures! Love YOU!

Paige and Garret Story said...

aimers! its paige! yay for the blog! hey send me your email and i will add you so you can look at mine if you would like! my email is paigestory8@yahoo.com! love ya!

Er Bear said...

yay! im so glad youre a blogger now!! jealous of powell though... looks like you guys had a blast! I have always wanted to try out the molecule! ha!

tiffani bates said...

I'm sp glad that you finally have a blog! Its the best way to keep in touch. I was just looking at a picture of car, you and I at my baby shower...miss you!!!!

Angelle said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I am so jealous I wasn't at Powell with you!

Brian and Carly said...

What the heck! That is hilarious! I can just see your mom right now. I love her and those days at Powell!!!! Remember how the birds were getting in the garbage and your Dad pulls out a gun on the boat and shoots it in the air? I've never laughed so hard.

Cliff, Amber,Sydney,and CJ said...

You look so good!!! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I am sorry that my baby keeps calling you. Take care...

KTprice said...

Amy we are so jealous that you went to Powell without us...
need to see you soon!!