Tuesday, July 29, 2008

J U LY H O L I D A Y S

I have been so busy that I haven't posted anything new for a month now! Ok maybe I'm a little bit of a slacker too! ;) Even though no vacations were taken in July (I know amazing), I still had a great time with my family and friends wakeboarding, camping, and going to baseball games and demolition derbys (can I just say AWESOME)!!!


Wakeboarding at ugh...Utah Lake!!

Ryan and I on the 4th.
At a cabin in Heber with Ryan and his family!
Bee's Game!

Bridal Veil Falls


Campfires and Smores!
Pioneer Day Bee's Game
Upper Provo River Falls
Demolition Derby in Heber

15 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Aimers...You and Ry look so hot together. Awesome pics! Love ya!

Anika said...

I love th pics... and I love the post! I'm glad you like to wakeboard with us sis! LOVES!

Caprice Erickson said...

Hey Aim! I know seriously it has been forever since I have seen you! Life is crazy but, we really should get together sometime! Cute new boy you are dating??

Anika said...

Am- there's another demolition derby next Saturday in Heber! Let's go!

Brant & Lindsay said...

Aimers!
I was at the demo derby too! How funny! It was so fun! Looks like you are having a fun summer so far! I miss you! Oh and will you tell Anika to re-invite me to her blogg!? My invite expired! Love ya!
Linz

Er Bear said...

Hey baby! How are things going with you and ryan? ohh la la!! Looks like you are having a fab summer, hopefully we will get to see you soon:)

Katie said...

You and your boy are so cute together! I noticed that Carly Ludwig's blog is private and I was wondering if you could tell her that I want to invite her to view my blog. Have her e-mail me so I can invite her and then mayve she can invite me! parkkatie@hotmail.com

Jill said...

It does seem you have a fabulous life!

Abigail said...

Aimes your pictures are so cute, especially the second one from the top. I love it! You and your boy are a good lookin couple! LOVE YA

Scarlett said...

So cute! You and your boy make a great couple!

Angelle said...

Cute pics Amy! You guys are a cute couple.

Grammy Ludwig said...

i miss you honey! ryan is a cutie!

Brian and Carly said...

new pics. new pics.

The Tracy's said...

Hi Amyhe,
I just happened to notice your blog and Jessica's and Anika's. Duh, go figure! I was excited to see all of your pics. You are such a hottie! I'm excited that I found you.
Trudy

The Tracy's said...

oops, I am in bed on my laptop and I just noticed that a few letters were out of wack on my comment. You got it, right?
T